Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986

 The Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986 is a cornerstone in the Indian judicial history, highlighting the delicate balance of power between the executive and legislative branches of government . The case stemmed from a practice that had become routine for the Bihar government: the re-promulgation of ordinances without legislative approval, a process that Dr. D.C. Wadhwa, an economics professor, found to be a subversion of democratic principles . The Supreme Court's decision in this case was a resounding affirmation of constitutional law and its supremacy over executive convenience. By declaring the practice of re-promulgating ordinances without legislative consent as unconstitutional, the court reinforced the necessity of legislative scrutiny and the impermanence of ordinances, which are meant to be emergency measures, not a backdoor for enacting laws. This landmark judgment serves as a reminder of the importance of checks and balances within

I am your fan

Do you know ?
What happens  with me when i see you on tv?
I just smile and see you with love on my eyes.,
When i listen your voice, my day just goes smoothly,
When people talk about you ,i feel proud to be your fan,
When your name is called by someone i really get happy and a smiling face.,
When i am in anger your songs make me calm and sometimes got ghoos bumps .,
Your voice start my day and end it too..,
I can spend my whole life listening your songs.. ,
When i was misguided you became my mentor indirectly and took me out of troubles..,
Your voice help me to live my life smoothly. ..i know you have millions of fans ....but i am the one who never ever forget you and your voice...you are the gift of god...and this true...because if your voice  can bring heeling to someone s pain then you really prooves to be the precious  gift of god to me..shine always like a polar  star (dhruv tara) and guide us always,twinkle  like a star,be happy and be brave when you are in trouble, god bless you....stay happy and healthy....with lots of love and good wishes to my favourite singer shreya ghoshal ....this is your fan signing  off..stay tuned with music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

šŸŒŸPrivilege CommitteešŸŒŸ

‘India had parliamentary institutions when people of Europe were mere nomads’

Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986