Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986

 The Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986 is a cornerstone in the Indian judicial history, highlighting the delicate balance of power between the executive and legislative branches of government . The case stemmed from a practice that had become routine for the Bihar government: the re-promulgation of ordinances without legislative approval, a process that Dr. D.C. Wadhwa, an economics professor, found to be a subversion of democratic principles . The Supreme Court's decision in this case was a resounding affirmation of constitutional law and its supremacy over executive convenience. By declaring the practice of re-promulgating ordinances without legislative consent as unconstitutional, the court reinforced the necessity of legislative scrutiny and the impermanence of ordinances, which are meant to be emergency measures, not a backdoor for enacting laws. This landmark judgment serves as a reminder of the importance of checks and balances within

open the eyes of my heart ♥ lord

when I am scared, when I found myself in the darkness
when situations becomes uncontrolled
when life takes so much twist and turns
when people began to ask my plans
when my loved ones doubt on my dreams
when my friends becomes my enemies
when I found myself stuck
when there is no support for myself
when life starts walking without any goal
when my dreams start looking blurred
when my hands stop writing
and my mind gets as hot as volcanic lava
when I couldn't find any brightness 🔆
when I feel like a loser
Lord hold my hand, show me the right path
let me walk on your way lord
open the eyes of my heart Lord.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🌟Privilege Committee🌟

‘India had parliamentary institutions when people of Europe were mere nomads’

Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986