Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986

 The Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986 is a cornerstone in the Indian judicial history, highlighting the delicate balance of power between the executive and legislative branches of government . The case stemmed from a practice that had become routine for the Bihar government: the re-promulgation of ordinances without legislative approval, a process that Dr. D.C. Wadhwa, an economics professor, found to be a subversion of democratic principles . The Supreme Court's decision in this case was a resounding affirmation of constitutional law and its supremacy over executive convenience. By declaring the practice of re-promulgating ordinances without legislative consent as unconstitutional, the court reinforced the necessity of legislative scrutiny and the impermanence of ordinances, which are meant to be emergency measures, not a backdoor for enacting laws. This landmark judgment serves as a reminder of the importance of checks and balances within

That was me-the pure feeling of every mother for her child.

That was me who feeded you first,
That was me who introduced  you to this world first,
That was me who holded your hand first to take the first step of  your life,
That was me who gave you the teachings to phase this world,
That was me who 's name you took first ma...nnnn,
You gave me that feeling of love,care,motherhood,
I love you my child,for what you are,so why you always  try to become  someone else,
For me you are the most beautiful  person in my life,
For me you are the gift of god as precious as gold,as important  as  my life,
As lovely as flowers, as good as a plant,
As sweet as sweet,as pure as gangajal.
I love you the most in this world because you are my life,
My child that was me who told you stories  to make you sleep ,when sleep went away from your eyes,
That was me who had sung many lories so that you can sleep with good dreams,
That was me who took you in a wide tight hug when you were scared,
That was me who took your head on my laps to make you feel light,
That was me who shouted  on you first for your mistakes, that was me who cried when you cried,
That was me who felt your pain and raised both hands in front of god ,
for your good health....you know how much i love you right.
So believe  in  me that when ever  i ask you  for  something  not to be done,
So you should not do that,my love i am doing all that for your welfare...
Because i am your mother,when you grew more taller and aged  ,
then also you will be my little sweetheart  ,my love my bacchha ,my sweet little baby for me .
My child i am saing this to you because  i need you the most when i grew older and need a stick gfor walk,
But i know you will become my stick to hold me ,
Because when you were a little kid that was me who  holded your hand to take your first step towards  life..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

šŸŒŸPrivilege CommitteešŸŒŸ

‘India had parliamentary institutions when people of Europe were mere nomads’

Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986