Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986

 The Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986 is a cornerstone in the Indian judicial history, highlighting the delicate balance of power between the executive and legislative branches of government . The case stemmed from a practice that had become routine for the Bihar government: the re-promulgation of ordinances without legislative approval, a process that Dr. D.C. Wadhwa, an economics professor, found to be a subversion of democratic principles . The Supreme Court's decision in this case was a resounding affirmation of constitutional law and its supremacy over executive convenience. By declaring the practice of re-promulgating ordinances without legislative consent as unconstitutional, the court reinforced the necessity of legislative scrutiny and the impermanence of ordinances, which are meant to be emergency measures, not a backdoor for enacting laws. This landmark judgment serves as a reminder of the importance of checks and balances within

Morning Messages🌄😊🌷

❤️ when you smile,my heart smiles too,
      The dark nights,go brighter too,
       And the sun keeps smiling with you...
        My mornings gets a Goodmorning!!!            only with you....

❤️ Wishing you the morning filled with               love,joy and happiness...
        Good morning!!! my dear

❤️ After the beautiful sleep,it's time to              wake-up, it's time for healthy mackup
      The mackup filled with healthy life and
        Beautiful thought.Goodmorning!!!
         My dear ......😊🤗
       
❤️Your smile is the reason to wake-up
     Early morning , to make my day more
     Awesome....Goodmorning!!!
         My dear ......😊🤗

❤️ the cup of tea and your smile is the               perfect combination to make my day            more brighter😊Goodmorning!!!
         My dear ......😊🤗

❤️ the day becomes more brighter and             lighter😊when I take a sip of tea 
        With your brighting smile😊
         Goodmorning!!!My dear😊🤗

❤️ Life feels great when your presence
       Amalgam with the sun rays and make          my whole day beautiful just like your              smile 😊 Goodmorning!!!My dear😊

❤️ The first thing which make my day is
       When we enjoy our quality time                     together with smiles,silence and love
       Good morning ✨my sunshine❤️

❤️ My day starts with your sweet 
      good morning message 😊
     Which makes my mornings more                beautiful and day fully energetic
    So keep massaging without fail.

❤️ I send you good morning wishes
      So that your smile increase a bit more
       And my day starts with your presence
       Wishing you a blissful morning😊

❤️ Sending you a good morning message
      Has become my daily routine, so that          we can start our day together 🤗❤️❤️
      Wishing you the morning filled with               love, happiness and joy😊

❤️ I'm thankful to god for giving you as a          gift into my life .Wishing you the                    refreshing morning my dear😊🤗❤️

❤️ Mornings are more brighter and lighter
      When a best friend like you starts the
       Day together with a sip of tea 🤗
        Good morning my best friend ☕☕

❤️ Nothing is more important than                     wishing you a good morning🌄😊
        Good morning my love❤️

❤️   I send you good morning wishes daily
         So that I can share this morning with            you before anyone else❤️☕🌄

❤️After the long night it's time to wake up
     Because these birds are singing a tune
      Of love so that your morning becomes
            more beautiful and loved☕❤️

❤️Every morning when I wake up
    The first thing which knocks my
     Heart is your memories ❤️☕🤗
      Good morning sweetheart ❤️❤️❤️

❤️ Mornings becomes more beautiful
      When your morning songs dissolve
       Into my mind and soul making my
        Everyday magical and loved❤️🤗

❤️ Sharing my hot coffee☕ with you 
        Every morning is like a pious healing 
         Which energize my whole day🤗

❤️ I don't wake up early before you awake
      Because I love the way you call my               name and ask me to wake with your 
       Cutest smile😊🤗☕❤️

❤️I wish that you find the hugs of love,healing of happiness and joy of life that is music where ever you go... Good morning!!!🤗🌹



      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🌟Privilege Committee🌟

‘India had parliamentary institutions when people of Europe were mere nomads’

Dr. D.C. Wadhwa & Ors. vs. State of Bihar & Ors. case of 1986